Wed, Mar 29|
Live trainer-led workshop
WPP1D - EN | 1-Day | Workplace Preparation Workshop - Virtual
This is a foundational workshop for understanding and using your talents in the successful launch of a new career. It is a condensed and fast-paced session that will cover the 4 main areas of the process. A blend of information, reflection, exploration, discussion and action setting.
Time & Location
Mar 29, 2023, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
Live trainer-led workshop
About the event
This is a foundational workshop for understanding and using your talents in the successful launch of a new career. It is a condensed and fast-paced session that will cover the 4 main areas of the process. A blend of information, reflection, exploration, discussion and action setting designed to be a complement to career centers and an introduction to the full 20 modules.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Individuals who want to use their CliftonStrengths as the base for their new position search & how to showcase themselves through the process
- Individuals who want to gain a new and positive way to showcase themselves as they explore new positions and career pathways
- Individuals who want to have more than just a job (paycheck), but who want to find a new career
- Individuals who want to find the right position, team and company/organization for their career
- Individuals who were recently laid off and who would like to use their talents (CliftonStrengths) to standout
- Students who are getting ready to graduate from their program and enter the full-time workforce
- Recent graduates looking for a position or who are already on the market and want to launch their career
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
During this workshop, participants will gain a clearer path to career success. Participants will learn more about their top talents (CliftonStrengths) as well as strategies and techniques to use for identifying, applying for and successfully launching a new career. The workshop will use a blend of developmental approaches including lectures, self-reflection, self-awareness, small and large group discussions as well as action planning.
Participants will obtain a high-level guide on how to tie in talents into every stage of finding a new position.
Completion of CliftonStrengths (StrengthsfFinder) Top5 or All 34
NOT THE RIGHT PROGRAM?
After reading through the description, you realize that this may not be the right program for you. Explore our other workplace preparation options (10-day, school year, etc).
Single individual participant$179.00